We offer many different types of coaching… find out how we help people.
We want to help, whether you want to find more information about becoming a clarity coach, or whether you could use some clarity yourself. Get in touch today and we can talk about how you can achieve what you need.
One to One Coaching
What to expect in your coaching session:
- A confidential 90 minute session totally dedicated to you and what you are wanting to achieve
- Whether it’s business or career related, or a personal challenge, you set the agenda
- Using my skills and techniques as a coach we will have a “structured conversation” giving you the opportunity to explore your options, and to help you find your own solutions
- You will leave the session with a better idea or perspective of what it is you want to achieve, why you want to achieve it, and with the motivation to take your next step
I am based in Kent for face to face sessions, and use Skype/Zoom for UK and overseas.
To gain clarity and get clear about your purpose contact email@example.com for your complementary 30 minute session.
Or find a Clarity Cards Coach in your area.
If you would like to experience a group coaching session before trying an individual session, we run a series of workshops in Kent and the South East of the UK.
This gives you an introduction to coaching on a monthly payment plan.
It also offers a networking opportunity as you work alongside like-minded business people who also want to develop themselves and grow their business.
Topics for the workshops range from:
We can develop a tailored programme to fit your teams needs based on the outcomes of a Clarity Cards team session.
Explore the case studies of some of the programmes we have run:
- Culture Change/Values/Mission (NHS)
- Coaching Skills for Supervisors (MidKent College)
- Dealing with Uncertainty/Outplacement/Redundancy/Job Change (McMurdo Group)
- Team Building/Personal Development (Campanile)
- Employee Engagement & Goal Setting (Mulberry Square)
- Team Building & Communication (Morgan Jones)
Become a Clarity Cards Coach
Clarity Cards Coaching
We help Coaches and Coach Managers gain Clarity with their Clients and win more clients with the Clarity Cards
Whatever your specialism, this unique diagnostic system will complement your coaching practice. Using the Clarity Cards™ System you can quickly determine the coaching needs of teams or individuals working within an organisation. Your prospective clients will understand how they will benefit by working with you, and you will know how to pitch your offering.
Want to know more?
See our 40 minute webinar “How to Gain more Coaching Clients“ for Coaches, HR & Training Managers to see how the Clarity Cards™ are helping coaches attract business.
Or just keep reading below to find out more!
The Clarity Cards
They are the most fantastic tool for not only supporting the type of coaching that you might want to do with an individual or an organisation, but it absolutely nails, for the client, this clarity of what they want, and what they need. It’s incredibly visual, and hence powerful. I would just say you’ve got to give them a go.”
– Sarah Stirling, Executive & Personal Coach, A Change of Tack
Dealing with Change
Dealing with Change
15 Cavalry Court, Deal, Kent, CT14 7GF