Please read before using the website, thank you.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
KC Coaching may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First name, last name, username;
- Financial data including credit card information eg your credit card number and expiration date, billing address etc;
- Contact information including email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- In the performance of a contract or to provide a service or product;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; and
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Who we share your personal data with
We may disclose your personal data to our hosting provider and website managers Web Design Pro and as much as reasonably necessary for the purpose of resolving any issues with the website and/or in order to improve our website for our customer. We may disclose your personal data to the following third-party providers, in accordance with the terms detailed in section 2 of this policy:
- Google G-Suite
- Google Analytics
- Website cookies
- Staff members
- SiteGround hosting
- Events Calendar PRO plug-in
- Events Ticket Plus plug-in
- Caseproof – Memberpress plug-in
- Stripe payment plug-in
- Google Analytics
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been so the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all website you use, visit this Google page.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, plug-ins and applications. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will need to opt in, by ticking a box, to indicate that you are happy for your information to be used by KC Coaching for direct marketing purposes; and
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we thinking you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of your personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Karen Chambers, KC Coaching, 15 Cavalry Court, Deal, Kent CT14 7GF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us a soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can find out more about your rights at https://ico.org.uk
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web application to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can also switch cookies off by activing the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
15 Cavalry Court, Deal, Kent, CT14 7GF